Massachusetts’ Leading Medical Malpractice Lawyer Since 1998
You trust that your doctors, nurses and other medical staff will take every precaution to ensure that you are not injured while under their care. However, medical errors occur on a regular basis in Massachusetts’ medical facilities such as Lawrence General Hospital, Newton-Wellesley Hospital, Lowell General Hospital and Saints Medical Center, resulting in serious injuries and death.
At Connell & Foresta, we have been representing victims of medical malpractice and their family members since 1998. We are intimately aware of the nuances involved in these complex cases. Our goal is to hold the negligent medical facility accountable and get you the compensation you need. Our malpractice lawyer can help you through the challenges of a medical malpractice claim to make sure you obtain maximum compensation. Our firm serves clients in North Andover and the surrounding areas.
Holding Negligent Health Care Providers Accountable
We represent clients who have been injured as a result of medical negligence such as:
- Failure to diagnose cancer, stroke or another serious illness
- Missed diagnosis and misdiagnosis of brain injuries and head injuries
- Surgical errors, including operating on the wrong body part, following the wrong procedure or leaving surgical instruments behind
- Prescription errors such as prescribing or administering the wrong medication, or prescribing too much or too little of a medication
- Birth injuries such as cerebral palsy, Erb’s palsy and brain damage
When you work with our firm, we will listen to your side of the story and complete a thorough investigation into your claim. Additionally, we will work with medical experts to establish a link between your injuries and the medical provider’s negligence. We will learn as much as we can about the long- and short-term effects of your injury to ensure that we are able to negotiate a settlement that will meet all of your financial needs.
You Have Rights As A Patient. Let Us Help You Protect Them.
To learn more about how our law firm can help you, call 978-794-7900 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation. You will not pay any legal fees unless we recover damages for you.