Representing Injured Kids For Over Two Decades

Children are especially vulnerable to accidents and injuries due to their small size and inability to make decisions on their own. Unfortunately, many of these accidents are preventable. If your child has been injured due to the negligence of another person, you may be able to get compensation for his or her unpaid medical bills and pain and suffering.

Since 1998, Connell & Foresta has exclusively represented people throughout Massachusetts who have been injured due the carelessness of others. Unlike some other lawyers who only look to the most obvious source of compensation, we will explore every potential source of compensation to ensure that you get the financial support you need. To discuss your case with an experienced Andover attorney for injuries to children in a free consultation, call 978-794-7900.

Seeking Justice For Injured Children

There are many different situations in which a child can suffer life-threatening injuries or wrongful death, including:

  • Car crashes
  • Dog bites
  • Defective products
  • Slip-and-fall accidents
  • Medical malpractice
  • Medical errors
  • Drowning
  • Trampoline accidents
  • Playground injuries

At Connell & Foresta, we understand the devastation that a child’s injury can have on the entire family. We are committed to seeking justice for injured children and holding the people or product manufacturers that caused your child’s injuries accountable for their negligence. We will pursue a settlement that takes into account your child’s unpaid medical bills, future medical needs, and pain and suffering.

Unlike some other firms that rush clients into settlement, we will take time to calculate the complete cost of your child’s accident. This ensures that the settlement you receive will meet your needs now and in the future.

Take Immediate Action, And We Will Ensure Your Voice Is Heard

To discuss your case with our lawyer in a free consultation, call 978-794-7900 or contact us online. You will not pay any legal fees unless we recover damages for you.