Fighting For Victims Of Auto Crashes
At Connell & Foresta, we have worked with injury victims in Massachusetts who survived minor to severe crashes. In each case, we have learned something new about how we can better serve our clients. As such, we are capable and competent to handle all types of accident cases – even those other attorneys may stray away from. Our lead attorney, Michael Foresta, and our entire team embrace the challenges that they may face and will do what they can to ensure you do not walk away feeling as if more could have been done.
We represent clients in North Andover and the surrounding Massachusetts areas.
Handling A Range Of Auto Accident Cases
We represent car crash victims in cases involving:
- Car accidents: We represent clients who have been injured in all types of car accidents, including distracted driver accidents caused by the use of cellphones while driving.
- Truck and motorcycle accidents: When a car or another vehicle collides with a truck, the resulting injuries are usually severe. We make sure to get our clients the maximum amount of compensation possible in these serious accident claims.
- Drunk driving accidents: Far too many accidents are caused by someone driving drunk. Attorney Michael Foresta will take the case to everyone responsible, including the person who served the alcohol to the drunk driver, to make sure you get the compensation you deserve.
- Public transportation accidents: When someone gets hurt in an accident involving a bus or another form of public transportation, the resulting lawsuit is usually more complicated than one involving private citizens. Our lawyer knows how to handle these cases.
- Accidents with underinsured drivers: The challenge with uninsured or underinsured driver cases is determining where the compensation will come from. We know how to find the source of compensation for our clients.
Unfortunately, children can also become innocent victims of collisions. We represent injured children and their parents to file an accident claim, and we do what it takes to ensure justice is served.
What Compensation Could I Receive For My Car Crash Injuries?
Depending on the extent of your injuries and the facts surrounding your case, you may be able to recover damages such as:
- Medical expenses
- Property damage
- Loss of consortium
- Wage loss
- Pain and suffering
Once we evaluate your case, we can give you an idea of the type of compensation that may be available to you.
Your Motor Vehicle Accident Case Starts With Us
Take control of your case at a no-obligation, complimentary appointment with a leading lawyer today. One-on-one you can discuss your case and receive answers regarding your car accident. Call 978-794-7900 where you can schedule a consultation at our North Andover office. We also take online consultation requests.