Are You An Injury Victim Seeking Relief?
Connell & Foresta is Massachusetts law firm dedicated exclusively to personal injury law. Since 1998, our skilled attorney has tried or settled virtually every type of personal injury accident case. Whether a loved one was killed in a car accident or you were injured in a slip-and-fall accident, our Andover personal injury compensation attorney has the knowledge and experience to protect your interests and help you obtain the financial support you need.
When you work with our firm, we will never rush you to settlement. Our lawyer dedicates the time necessary to calculate the full cost of your accident, including your unpaid medical bills, future medical needs, pain and suffering, and lost wages. Then, we negotiate with the insurance company on your behalf to get you a settlement that meets your needs, now and in the future.
From Car Accidents To Workers’ Compensation – We Handle It All
At Connell & Foresta, we have helped thousands of people in Massachusetts get the compensation they need following an accident caused by another person’s negligence. Cases that we handle include:
- Auto accidents: We represent clients in all types of motor vehicle accident claims, from simple fender benders to the most catastrophic 16-wheeler accidents and motorcycle accidents. One of the most important aspects of the work we do involves representing people hurt in accidents caused by drivers who don’t have insurance or don’t have adequate insurance.
- Premises liability: Our lawyer handles claims involving injuries stemming from slip-and-fall accidents and accidents caused by dangerous property conditions.
- Medical malpractice: If you or someone you love has suffered illnesses or injuries resulting from medical malpractice or negligence, we can help. Attorney Michael Foresta handles medication errors, surgical errors, birth injury claims and other claims involving the negligence of medical professionals.
- Social Security Disability claims: Obtaining Social Security Disability benefits is a notoriously difficult process. We have more than two decades of experience helping clients obtain these benefits.
- Work-related injuries: If you have been injured at work, we can help you obtain compensation for your injuries and losses, whether through the workers’ compensation process or through a third-party liability claim.
Whatever type of accident you have been in, we can help. Our attorney and our team will walk you through the entire process so you know what’s happening in your case. We will fight to get you the best compensation award possible.