Experienced Guidance Through Premises Liability Claims
Commercial and public facilities have a responsibility to provide a safe environment for the people who use them. Every year, thousands of people suffer injuries caused by falls on, or entrapment in, elevators and escalators. The Massachusetts law firm of Connell & Foresta in North Andover is dedicated to helping clients recover compensation for elevator/escalator injury cases and other premises liability matters.
When you have suffered elevator/escalator injuries or another premises accident injury, contact a personal injury attorney at Connell & Foresta for a free consultation.
A Focus On Elevator And Escalator Injuries
Elevator/escalator injuries result from a fall or entrapment between the moving parts. While falls are more common, “caught-in” accidents usually cause more serious injury. Inadequate warnings, defective designs, and improper maintenance often result in bruises, abrasions and sometimes amputation. Children are especially vulnerable.
We specialize in elevator/escalator injury cases. Our elevator and escalator lawyer thoroughly investigates the relevant issues necessary to build a formidable case against the negligent property owner or manager. Whether or not your case goes to trial, we are committed to helping you recover the fair compensation you need and deserve.
Skilled In Many Premises Liability Areas
We are an exclusive personal injury legal practice. Our lead attorney, Michael Foresta, understands the fine distinctions involved in different types of premises liability cases, including:
- Slip-and-fall accidents: The most common slip-and-fall accidents occur in grocery stores or restaurants where liquids or food has been spilled. Other cases involve slippery sidewalks, entryways, stairways and walkways.
- Animal attacks: When dogs and other animals attack, the results are often catastrophic, especially when children are injured in these attacks.
- Dangerous conditions on a property: In some cases, bad lighting or poorly maintained construction can create dangerous situations that increase the risk for everyone on the property.
- Inadequate security: When assaults or thefts occur on a public property, often the property owners can be held responsible due to lack of security on the premises. Property owners are responsible for making sure everyone there is kept reasonably safe. These accidents are common in parking ramps and parking lots.
- Public parks and pools: Public pools and park equipment can create significant danger for children. Slip-and-fall accidents, drownings and other serious accidents are commonplace.
As a law firm focused on personal injury, we believe that many premises accidents can be avoided if negligent property owners simply made safety a bigger priority. Sadly, many don’t. We are working hard to help victims of negligence hold property owners accountable and recover fair compensation for their pain and suffering.
How Can We Help You?
Contact Connell & Foresta online today for a free consultation with a Massachusetts premises liability lawyer. You will pay no legal fees unless we recover compensation for you. You can also call us at 978-794-7900.